"And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers,
you will surely be rewarded.” (Matt. 10:42)
Friday, April 17, 2020
The Peachtree City Walk4Water is still on!
We still want to raise awareness and funds for this great cause,
so we are making this a virtual walk.
Here's the plan:
- If you haven't already, click HERE to register or donate
- Register by April 24th
- You will receive your Walk4Water T-shirt prior to our virtual walk
- Between May 8th and May 18th, take a four mile walk!
- When determining your route please comply with any social distancing recommendations in your community
- Take a pic of your family on your walk wearing your Walk4Water t-shirt
- Remember, there is no charge or donations required to walk, but if you would like to give or have someone sponsor your walk, you can still do so through the registration page
We are walking to raise awareness and funds for the 785 million people in the world who still do not have access to clean drinking water. That is over double the U.S. population! Women and children in these impoverished areas walk an average of 4 miles a day only to bring home dirty water.
All donations go towards the cost of drilling deep water wells to provide a clean water supply. Each well dug can benefit up to 1,200 villagers by providing life-saving clean water for the rest of their lives.
Click on the logo above or here for more information and to sign up!